XGP – Color Glass
INSTASLL ON WALLS:
(recommended 1/4” or 3/8” thickness annealed or tempered)
- Make applied area flat, wall leveled, and smooth surfaced using sheet rock, wood panel, or plywood
- The wall should be painted or Primer-coated with white or any light color.
- Use NON ACID CLEAR SILICONE ONLY as a Adhesive.
Recommend RTV - CLEAR SILICONE at C.R Laurence Co. near you
- Apply the silicone on the wall about 2” diameter glue balls 12”-18”
- J channel or L mold can be applied at bottom or edge areas
- If applying on possible wet areas such as kitchen, bathroom, or shower- wall, Make sure to seal tightly between edges of glass and walls.
- This is as same method as general mirrored wall installation except adhesive.
INSTALL ON SURFACE OF DOORS OR CABINET DOORS
(recommended 1/8” or 3/16” annealed or tempered )
- Lay down the doors or cabinet doors.
- Spread a thin layer of non acid silicone on the surface, and set the glass on it.
- Leave 24 hours, which would give it enough time to bond.
- L mold can be used on the bottom of doors to hold weight of the glass if the glass seems too heavy.
USING STANDOFF DISPLAY SYSTEM
- To install on concrete, stone, marble walls, or commercial interior or exterior walls, standoff display system can be applied using 1/4”- 1/2” thickness of tempered color glass.